Avaya Adds Nine New Members to CRM Solutions Alliance Network
The company says the program encompasses a growing number of hardware, software and services vendors, consultants and systems integrators dedicated to helping companies improve relationships with customers.BASKING RIDGE, NJ--Avaya, a provider of communications systems for businesses, government agencies and other organizations, has announced that it has added nine new members to its CRM Solutions Alliance Network for application and technology providers and systems integrators.
The company says its CRM Solutions Alliance Network supports Avaya's CRM Solutions portfolio, which is designed to help companies build long-term relationships with their customers. They say the products and services offered by members of the multi-vendor alliance broaden Avaya's CRM Solutions portfolio by helping to address complex or specialized contact center needs.
"Every business is unique and the companies participating in our CRM Solutions Alliance Network help Avaya customize contact centers precisely for particular business needs," said Kim Mackay, executive general manager, Customer Relationship Management Solutions, Avaya. "We're very pleased to add these new members to our successful alliance program. Working cooperatively with them enables us to help fulfill specialized, industry specific requirements from an even broader range of solutions."
The new alliance members include:
- Astute, Inc., located in Columbus, Ohio, who will expand its eCRM
solutions by adding the multi-channel customer interaction and workflow
solutions of Avaya's CRM Central to its flagship product,
- Black Pearl, a San Francisco-based company, whose flagship product,
Knowledge Broker works with Avaya's CRM Central to capture and codify
real-time data and live feedback, thereby extending a company's
expertise into electronic channels and ensuring the most up-to-date
- Cognos, headquartered in Ottawa, who delivers Business Intelligence
software that, when coupled with Avaya's CRM Central, provides an
analytic reporting solution enabling companies to make better decisions
and understand customer behavior and other key performance indicators
critical in developing customer relationship management strategies.
- DoxSys, Inc., located in Bethesda, Md., who provides e-business,
customer relationship management (CRM) and document management
solutions, that works with Avaya's Viewstar.
- Enterprise Consulting Partners (ECP) of Herndon, Va., a consulting firm
specializing in workflow, imaging and document management solutions with
a primary focus on ViewStar solution services.
- Intell-A-Check, based in Belleville, N.J., who specializes in bill
payment processing and e-commerce applications for contact centers that
work with Avaya's Mosaix Predictive Dialing System and CONVERSANT
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
- Jingle Phone Productions, Oak Brook, Ill., who produces professionally-
recorded messages for on-hold, IVR and audiotext, and Internet audio
applications including Avaya's INTUITY(TM), DEFINITY®, CONVERSANT, and
Mosaix Predictive Dialing Systems.
- Kofax Image Products, Inc., Irvine, Calif., who provides both
application software and image processing products for the imaging,
workflow and document management industry that work with Avaya's
Viewstar and CRM Central to introduce scanned documents into the
workflow and document management system.
- Visual Electronics Ltd., Denver, who developed DIGITAL FAX, which displays real-time statistics to call center agents and supervisors from Avaya's Mosaix Predictive Dialing System, CMS, BCMS or a blend of inbound and outbound information, eliminating the task of faxing and copying information to contact center agents.
Avaya says the CRM Solutions Alliance Network was established to build innovative, multi-vendor cu