Pegasystems Personalizes Wealth Management
PegaCRM Private Banking increases client satisfaction and loyalty while reducing acquisition, servicing and operational costs.Pegasystems Inc. has developed a method for personalizing wealth management, enabling financial services organizations to deliver cost-effective, multi-channel CRM. PegaCRM Private Banking increases client satisfaction and loyalty while reducing acquisition, servicing and operational costs.
"PegaCRM Private Banking software offers customizable, intelligent tools to help organizations serve the needs of high net worth individuals, as well as target the overall affluent market," said Amy Bethke, director of product management, Pegasystems. Features and benefits of the software include:
- Provides relationship managers with a holistic customer view and bridges silos of information.
- Enables business users, not just IT staff, to change the rules that drive application behavior.
- Provides a single point of control for managing customer interactions.
- Connect with multiple third-party and back end systems through comprehensive interface capabilities.
- Streamlines collection and reporting of due diligence information for prospective clients.
- Automates client approval processing, from entry to resolution.
- Monitors regulatory requirements for accepting new clients by applying business rules consistently and maintaining a secure audit trail of all activities and information.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Pegasystems' rules-driven process automation technology and multi-channel service and support solutions enhance their CRM strategies.