360� in Vegas
Customer 360° Conference & Expo Fall 2001 is scheduled for November 12-15, 2001 in Las Vegas, Nevada and was developed to deliver essential strategic information and tactical best practices to help business and information technology managers transform their companies into customer-centric organizations.Customer 360° Conference & Expo Fall 2001, formerly CRM/Support Services, is scheduled for November 12-15, 2001 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Presented by Key3Media Group, Inc., in partnership with META Group, Customer 360° was developed to deliver essential strategic information and tactical best practices to help business and information technology managers transform their companies into customer-centric organizations.
With the exposition being held at the Las Vegas Hilton and the conference program at the MGM Conference Center, the event will run alongside COMDEX Fall 2001. Customer 360° attendees will have access to the COMDEX exhibit floor and keynotes and registered IT and business professionals will be able to participate in special programs within the COMDEX Conference, at no extra charge.
This year's vendor-neutral Customer 360° conference program includes four full day pre-conference workshops presented by specialists in the industry: George Colombo, author, Capturing Customers.com; Robert Johnson, director, META Group Consulting; Tim Schmidt, managing partner, Encore Consulting Group, Inc.; and Dave Brown, founder and president, Service Management International (SMI).
Three days of content on operational, analytical and collaborative CRM includes the opening address, "Operational CRM Trends and Strategies: Transforming While Performing," by Aaron Zornes, executive vice president, Application Delivery Strategies, META Group. The keynote address, "Clicks, Bricks & CRM: A New Business Model for the 21st Century," will be delivered by Dennison J. DeGregor, vice president, Enterprise CRM, Allstate Insurance Company.
- "Decapitalization": The CRM Funding Alternative
- ROI Strategies for CRM Projects
- The Impact of Mobile/Pervasive Computing on Sales Automation
- ROI: Justifying Enterprise CRM Initiatives
- Clash of the Titans
- Turbo-Charging Database Marketing via a Unified Customer Data Repository, a case study of Sprint
- ROI Strategies: E-Marketing and Campaign Management
- Data Warehouse ROI: Critical Path for CRM Program Justification, a case study of PeopleFirst.com
- ROI Strategies for Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse
- Collaborative CRM Trends and Strategies: Customer Intimacy at the Point of Interaction
- Minute Marathon: 60 Great Ideas in 60 Minutes
- ROI Strategies for Customer Interaction Centers
- The Power of eCRM for Attracting and Retaining Online Financial Clients, a case study of Ask Jeeves & Datek
- eService Strategies: Anywhere, Anytime
- The Role of E-mail Marketing in Building Your Brand, case study of Charles Schwab & Co.
The exposition portion of the event allows an opportunity to evaluate the latest products and services in interactive and dynamic demonstrations. Companies that are just beginning to develop CRM strategies or those that are evaluating new CRM solutions will find a wealth of information among the exhibits. Registered vendors include: Alpine, AskJeeves, Blue Pumpkin, Computer Associates, Control F1, Epicor, Expercity, Funk Software, GWI Software, High Tech High Touch, Infra Corporation, M-Tech, Meta Group, SpartaCom, Spherion, Teredata (NCR), Onyx, TechExcel, Texas Digital, and Unipress.
"Our goal is to create the best experience for all our Customer 360° attendees," said Jeff Cohen, vice president and general manager of Customer 360° Conference & Expo, Key3Media Events, Inc.
As a special offering to attendees, Customer 360° Conference & Expo Fall 2001 will hold a party on the exhibit floor, Monday, November 12 from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Registration can be done online, with packages that range from $695 to $1,595. Passes for just the expo are available at no charge.