Peppers and Rogers Bring Class to the Web
The consulting firm introduces 1to1® Catalyst a Web-based CRM training program that features eight 30-minute modules.Norwalk, Conn. consulting firm Peppers and Rogers Group has introduced an eight-module, customizable e-learning CRM program designed to help companies implement critical strategy tools. The program, 1to1® Catalyst, takes advantage of the Peppers and Rogers Group's one-to-one strategy principles and successful implementation processes and is reinforced by case studies, pop quizzes, surveys, charts and graphs, project exercises and interactive discussion forums.
The Web-based training program, supported by a ThoughtWare Technologies, Inc. platform, features eight 30-minute modules. Customized content can be based on organizational goals, general user-experience levels, and user learning-styles, adapting to the unique challenges and goals of an enterprise. 1to1 Catalyst is designed for managers and key personnel across the enterprise, including sales, marketing, IT, Internet, research, development and operations.
The eight modules are:
- Introduction: Introduces one-to-one methodology its benefits and evolution.
- Background: Describes how one-to-one thinking changes a company's approach to customers.
- Step 1: Identifying Customers: Defines the end user analyzes data gathering, data storage and taking an information resources inventory.
- Step 2: Differentiating Customers: Assesses lifetime value vs. customer rank, and actual value vs. strategic value concepts.
- Step 3: Interacting with Customers: Explains principles for effective interaction how to promote two-way communication while protecting customer privacy.
- Step 4: Customizing to Meet Customer Needs: Defines mass customization integrating process and organization to produce customized products and services.
- Applying One-to-One Methodology: Evaluates one-to-one pilot programs for the sales force, call center and Web site including lessons learned.
- Getting Started: Focuses on practical implementation issues and change management practices.
"Peppers and Rogers Group does an outstanding job of taking its excellent standard program and tailoring it to a company's audience, complete with real-life examples," said Frank Roldan, senior director of Internet database marketing at Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, a publisher of legal, business and medical materials. LWW is one of more than 20 companies comprising Wolters Kluwer, a global publishing corporation that is using 1to1 Catalyst as part of its corporate-wide online university program. "The timing couldn't be better for a program like 1to1 Catalyst," added Roldan. "It will effectively teach our marketers and managers the value and process of personalizing our interactions with customers."