10 Open Source Stream Processing Projects
10 Open Source Stream Processing ProjectsWant real-time analytics? You need stream processing. These 10 open source stream processing projects can help get you started.
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- Chief Data Officer Role Continues to Evolve
- What Is Sales Enablement Software and Do You Need It?
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- 8 Open Source BPM Software Options
- How HTAP Database Technology Can Help You
- 9 Apps Empowering Finance
- Mashape Raises $18M for API Gateway Tech
- BI Predictions for 2017
- ScyllaDB Raises $16M to Advance NoSQL Database Technology
- Confluent Streams $50M in Series C Funding to Help Advance Apache Kafka
- Nimble Set to Accelerate CRM Efforts with $9M Series A
- Salesforce Brings in $8.39B in Fiscal 2017
- Rackspace Shoots Mailgun Off On Its Own
Stream processing and real-time analytics are becoming "must-have" technologies for data-intensive companies.
These 10 open source stream processing projects under the umbrella of the Apache Software Foundation aim to solve the challenges associated with ingesting and processing high volumes of data at scale.
Yes, there's overlap, and it can be difficult to determine the best one to use, but there is something for most every stream processing use case among these choices.