7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015
| BookmarkPosted December 1, 2015 By Drew Robb Feedback
7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015Forget consumer apps; enterprise apps are generating real excitement in 2015.
- Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
- Are Open Source Applications Your Best Option?
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- Vendors Pile on Big Data News at Strata
- Workday Intros Planning, Learning, Education Products
- Do You Need Master Data Management?
- Oracle Updates Apps for Next Gen Cloud
- Worksoft Aims to Facilitate Process Discovery in SAP Apps
- 7 Solutions to Boost CRM Performance
- Evolving Beyond Traditional Data Governance
- Teradata Expands Database Deployment Options
- Startup Spotlight: MemSQL's Database Platform for Real-time Analytics
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
The enterprise application playing field of today is quite different from that of only a few years ago. So what are some of the biggest trends as we head into 2015?