7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015
| | BookmarkPosted December 1, 2015 By Drew Robb Feedback
7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015Forget consumer apps; enterprise apps are generating real excitement in 2015.
- Your Next Big Data Project? Operational Analytics
- 14 Game Changing Database Trends for 2016
- Cloud ERP Software: What ERP Market Leaders Are Doing
- 11 Cloud ERP Software Options
- Mobile CRM's Strengths and Weaknesses
- Does DevOps Have a Place at IT Service Desk?
- 5 Startups Making Big Data Business Friendly
- Hadoop Evolution: What You Need to Know
- ServiceNow Aims to Enable Cross-functional Customer Service
- Professional Services Firms, FinancialForce Has an App for You
- Salesforce on Track for $10B in Revenue
- Host Analytics Beefs up Analytics, Collaboration Capabilities
- 4 Ways to Put Application Performance Management to Work
- MarkLogic 9 Boosts NoSQL Database [PODCAST]
- Dell SharePlex Supports Replication for More Databases
- Using NoSQL Databases to Handle Fast Data
- Qlik Intros New Cloud Analytics Software
The enterprise application playing field of today is quite different from that of only a few years ago. So what are some of the biggest trends as we head into 2015?