7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015
| BookmarkPosted December 1, 2015 By Drew Robb Feedback
7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015Forget consumer apps; enterprise apps are generating real excitement in 2015.
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- Chief Data Officer Role Continues to Evolve
- What Is Sales Enablement Software and Do You Need It?
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- 8 Open Source BPM Software Options
- How HTAP Database Technology Can Help You
- 9 Apps Empowering Finance
- Mashape Raises $18M for API Gateway Tech
- BI Predictions for 2017
- ScyllaDB Raises $16M to Advance NoSQL Database Technology
- Confluent Streams $50M in Series C Funding to Help Advance Apache Kafka
- Nimble Set to Accelerate CRM Efforts with $9M Series A
- Salesforce Brings in $8.39B in Fiscal 2017
- Rackspace Shoots Mailgun Off On Its Own
The enterprise application playing field of today is quite different from that of only a few years ago. So what are some of the biggest trends as we head into 2015?