7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015
| BookmarkPosted December 1, 2015 By Drew Robb Feedback
7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015Forget consumer apps; enterprise apps are generating real excitement in 2015.
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- Chief Data Officer Role Continues to Evolve
- What Is Sales Enablement Software and Do You Need It?
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- 8 Open Source BPM Software Options
- How HTAP Database Technology Can Help You
- 9 Apps Empowering Finance
- The Red Herring of Marketing's 'Digital Transformation'
- Node.js Moves to a Stable, VM-Neutral Future
- 6 Call Center Best Practices
- Salesforce Aims for $10B in Fiscal 2018
- Sauce Labs Raises $70M for Application Testing
- 10 Open Source Stream Processing Projects
- Neo Technology Raises $36M to Boost Graph Database App Tech
- Where Is AI Headed in the Enterprise?
- Tibco Intros Cloud Task Automation Tool
- How BPM Improves Information Governance
The enterprise application playing field of today is quite different from that of only a few years ago. So what are some of the biggest trends as we head into 2015?