7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015
| BookmarkPosted December 1, 2015 By Drew Robb Feedback
7 Enterprise App Trends for 2015Forget consumer apps; enterprise apps are generating real excitement in 2015.
- Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
- Are Open Source Applications Your Best Option?
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- Google Puts AI at Center of Rebranded G Suite Productivity Apps
- Analytics for ITSM: 5 Ways to Improve IT Service Delivery
- Is Data Governance the CDO's Responsibility?
- JIRA Service Desk Broadens Customer Support Horizons
- Is a Container Database Right for Your Organization?
- 5 Tips for Getting Started with Advanced Analytics
- DevOps Gives CRM a Boost for Service Organization
- How to Buy Manufacturing ERP Software
- Vendors Pile on Big Data News at Strata
- Workday Intros Planning, Learning, Education Products
The enterprise application playing field of today is quite different from that of only a few years ago. So what are some of the biggest trends as we head into 2015?