Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014
| | BookmarkPosted December 1, 2015 By Drew Robb Feedback
Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014Will 2014 be the year that social ERP catches on? And what about mobile ERP? Experts offer their predictions for the coming year.
- Easier Data Prep Is Focus of Datawatch's Software Update
- Your Next Big Data Project? Operational Analytics
- 14 Game Changing Database Trends for 2016
- 3 Automation Initiatives to Boost Corporate Productivity
- 6 Mobile CRM Mistakes You Do Not Want to Make
- Does DevOps Have a Place at IT Service Desk?
- Puppet, Orchestration and the Source of Truth [PODCAST]
- Mobile Apps Can Transform Business Processes
- Startup Spotlight: StreamSets' Big Data Integration
- 11 Cloud ERP Software Options
The ERP field can be slow to change. But the last couple of years have unleashed forces which are fundamentally shifting the entire area. The experts tell us some of the new and continuing trends affecting enterprise software in 2014.