Top 8 ERP Trends
Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014Will 2014 be the year that social ERP catches on? And what about mobile ERP? Experts offer their predictions for the coming year.
- Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
- Are Open Source Applications Your Best Option?
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- Startup Spotlight: Nylas' Platform for Email Apps
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- Google Puts AI at Center of Rebranded G Suite Productivity Apps
- Analytics for ITSM: 5 Ways to Improve IT Service Delivery
- Is Data Governance the CDO's Responsibility?
- JIRA Service Desk Broadens Customer Support Horizons
- Is a Container Database Right for Your Organization?
- 5 Tips for Getting Started with Advanced Analytics
- DevOps Gives CRM a Boost for Service Organization
- How to Buy Manufacturing ERP Software
The ERP field can be slow to change. But the last couple of years have unleashed forces which are fundamentally shifting the entire area. The experts tell us some of the new and continuing trends affecting enterprise software.
Stay up to date on all of the latest ERP news here.