Top 8 ERP Trends
Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014Will 2014 be the year that social ERP catches on? And what about mobile ERP? Experts offer their predictions for the coming year.
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- Chief Data Officer Role Continues to Evolve
- What Is Sales Enablement Software and Do You Need It?
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- 8 Open Source BPM Software Options
- How HTAP Database Technology Can Help You
- 9 Apps Empowering Finance
- Mashape Raises $18M for API Gateway Tech
- BI Predictions for 2017
- ScyllaDB Raises $16M to Advance NoSQL Database Technology
- Confluent Streams $50M in Series C Funding to Help Advance Apache Kafka
- Nimble Set to Accelerate CRM Efforts with $9M Series A
- Salesforce Brings in $8.39B in Fiscal 2017
- Rackspace Shoots Mailgun Off On Its Own
The ERP field can be slow to change. But the last couple of years have unleashed forces which are fundamentally shifting the entire area. The experts tell us some of the new and continuing trends affecting enterprise software.
Stay up to date on all of the latest ERP news here.