Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014
| | BookmarkPosted December 1, 2015 By Drew Robb Feedback
Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014Will 2014 be the year that social ERP catches on? And what about mobile ERP? Experts offer their predictions for the coming year.
- Your Next Big Data Project? Operational Analytics
- 14 Game Changing Database Trends for 2016
- Cloud ERP Software: What ERP Market Leaders Are Doing
- 11 Cloud ERP Software Options
- Mobile CRM's Strengths and Weaknesses
- Does DevOps Have a Place at IT Service Desk?
- 5 Startups Making Big Data Business Friendly
- Can DBaaS Cure Your Data Management Ills?
- Hadoop Evolution: What You Need to Know
- ServiceNow Aims to Enable Cross-functional Customer Service
- Professional Services Firms, FinancialForce Has an App for You
- Salesforce on Track for $10B in Revenue
- Host Analytics Beefs up Analytics, Collaboration Capabilities
- 4 Ways to Put Application Performance Management to Work
- MarkLogic 9 Boosts NoSQL Database [PODCAST]
- Dell SharePlex Supports Replication for More Databases
- Using NoSQL Databases to Handle Fast Data
The ERP field can be slow to change. But the last couple of years have unleashed forces which are fundamentally shifting the entire area. The experts tell us some of the new and continuing trends affecting enterprise software in 2014.