Top 8 ERP Trends
Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014Will 2014 be the year that social ERP catches on? And what about mobile ERP? Experts offer their predictions for the coming year.
- Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
- Are Open Source Applications Your Best Option?
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- Do You Need Master Data Management?
- Oracle Updates Apps for Next Gen Cloud
- Worksoft Aims to Facilitate Process Discovery in SAP Apps
- 7 Solutions to Boost CRM Performance
- Evolving Beyond Traditional Data Governance
- Teradata Expands Database Deployment Options
- Startup Spotlight: MemSQL's Database Platform for Real-time Analytics
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- DevOps, Digital Transformation Go Together
- How to Avoid Application Chaos
The ERP field can be slow to change. But the last couple of years have unleashed forces which are fundamentally shifting the entire area. The experts tell us some of the new and continuing trends affecting enterprise software.
Stay up to date on all of the latest ERP news here.