Top 8 ERP Trends
Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014Will 2014 be the year that social ERP catches on? And what about mobile ERP? Experts offer their predictions for the coming year.
- Your Next Big Data Project? Operational Analytics
- 14 Game Changing Database Trends for 2016
- Cloud ERP Software: What ERP Market Leaders Are Doing
- 11 Cloud ERP Software Options
- Mobile CRM's Strengths and Weaknesses
- Does DevOps Have a Place at IT Service Desk?
- 5 Startups Making Big Data Business Friendly
- Red Hat Reiterates Support for Java EE With New Release
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- AppFormix Debuts ContainerFlow to Monitor Docker Apps
- How to Develop Enterprise Apps Employees Will Love
- 7 Notable Data Visualization Tools
- Holberton School Wakes Students up to IT Operations
- Microsoft Enterprise Agreement Licensing Change: What Should You Do?
- Microsoft's $26B Deal for LinkedIn Puts Social Back on Enterprise Map
- Tesora Positions OpenStack Trove Database-as-a-Service for the Future
- Startup Spotlight: PowWow Mobile's App Transformation
The ERP field can be slow to change. But the last couple of years have unleashed forces which are fundamentally shifting the entire area. The experts tell us some of the new and continuing trends affecting enterprise software.
Stay up to date on all of the latest ERP news here.