Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014
| | BookmarkPosted December 1, 2015 By Drew Robb Feedback
Top 8 ERP Trends for 2014Will 2014 be the year that social ERP catches on? And what about mobile ERP? Experts offer their predictions for the coming year.
- Startup Spotlight: Evergage's Personalization Platform
- Jump Starting Predictive Analytics in 5 Steps
- Data Quality Demands a Team Approach
- Salesforce Refreshes Sales, Service Clouds
- Predictive Analytics Now Easier but Still No Cake Walk
- How to Identify the Right Enterprise App Distribution Channel
- Pentaho Expands Data Analysis with Python [PODCAST]
- 5 Open Source Predictive Analytics Tools
- MariaDB Raises New Money, Gets New CEO
- KPIs, Collaboration Among Mobile App Best Practices
The ERP field can be slow to change. But the last couple of years have unleashed forces which are fundamentally shifting the entire area. The experts tell us some of the new and continuing trends affecting enterprise software in 2014.