Welcome to the Enterprise Applications Daily Newsletter
Our new daily newsletter delivers more of what you told us you looking for -- research, white papers, news from around the Web, analysis, e-books and other information.
Your CRM newsletter is expanding to give you much more of what you told us you looking for -- research, e-books, white papers, news from around the Web and other information.
The new Internet.com Enterprise Applications Daily newsletter delivers a concise aggregation of everything that enterprise software professionals need to know to stay on top of application trends. From breaking news to the latest trends and market research, along with in-depth articles, our new newsletter will help you make the most of your sofware purchasing and management decisions.
The new format is designed to give you a single-page presentation of the critical software-related news and information that senior technology managers must have every day.
- Breaking news about the latest in software technology
- Insightful columns offering perspective and advice about critical issues facing enterprise software users
- How-to and management advice to ensure you get the most out of your software budget
- Buying Guides that offer research and expert advice designed to help readers make sound buying decisions
- eBooks covering that latest in enterprise software trends and critical issues like CRM, business intelligence, customer support and call center technology
- Leading research from organizations, such as Gartner and IDC, detailing cost-conscious and effective software strategies
- A list of the latest IT job openings from across the United States
We hope the newsletter serves you well. As we continue to offer new features and products, we value your feedback. Please use the Comment fields beneath every article at eCRM Guide.com, or write to me directly at email@example.com.
Dan Muse is senior executive editor at Internet.com. Follow him on Twitter.