TeaLeaf Launches TeaCommerce 2.0
The company says the product will accelerate insight into online customer experience.SAN FRANCISCO--TeaLeaf Technology, who says it's the first company to enable e-businesses to understand the complete online customer experience, has unveiled TeaCommerce 2.0, a new release of TeaCommerce solution for IT and business professionals. The company says TeaCommerce 2.0 includes powerful new features enabling professionals across the enterprise to record and improve the online customer experience, track and strengthen site performance, and increase return on Web site investments more quickly than ever before. TeaLeaf claims the solution also allows companies to solve, and even prevent, site problems that could impact the bottom line and sacrifice customer relationships.
"In September, TeaLeaf introduced the first solution that enables companies to understand what customers experience on their site. With TeaCommerce 2.0, we're delivering those insights faster with powerful applications that return immediate ROI," said Robert Wenig, co-founder, chairman, and CEO of TeaLeaf Technology. "As Web site investments escalate, the pressure is on for IT and business professionals to derive maximum value from their complex Web environments. TeaCommerce 2.0 allows them to do that faster than ever before -- while preventing the costly losses that can come from 'flying blind' on the Web."
TeaLeaf says TeaCommerce 2.0 provides the only platform for recording and storing complete online customer interactions in a single, searchable knowledge base and leverages this comprehensive knowledge base in powerful new ways, enabling enhanced visual replay, reporting, analysis, diagnostic, and real-time alert capabilities. Spanning a broad range of application areas, which, according to TeaLeaf, include CRM, Web analytics, business intelligence, and site diagnostics, TeaCommerce provides a common view of online customer interactions so managers can determine the cause and effect of customer behavior and site performance. The company claims TeaCommerce can rapidly identify problems that otherwise may take months to surface, thus helping eBusinesses avoid disastrous results such as lost revenues and broken customer relationships.
There are many new customer-centric capabilities within TeaCommerce 2.0. that, according to TeaLeaf, are designed to accelerate insight and analysis. They include:
- Comprehensive records of online customer interactions. TeaCommerce 2.0 introduces immediate and universal platform support to ensure that eBusinesses record the entire online customer experience -- no matter how complex the Web site infrastructure.
- Proactive real-time alerts. To ensure proactive and immediate resolution of site problems, TeaCommerce 2.0 can automatically alert IT professionals to site errors and customer incident patterns in real-time.
- Easy installation and maintenance. With a pre-configured capture appliance, TeaLeaf enables rapid installation and minimal maintenance, requiring neither major site redesign nor back-end integration.
- Interactive drill-down reporting. Reports now provide more options for interactively viewing information, with drop-down menus and custom reports allowing users to analyze information from a variety of perspectives.
- One-button analysis wizards. Programmable, targeted wizards provide one-button access to common scenarios for immediate insight.
- Enhanced visual replay. Refined for TeaCommerce 2.0, this patent-pending feature allows managers to play back exactly what customers experience, much like a digital slide show. Visual replay allows developers to reproduce problematic customer sessions, eliminating internal finger-pointing and providing a non-tamperable audit trail, which is v