12.84% CAGR for Robot Cleaner Market to Gain USD 15.19 billion by 2033
Updated · Feb 23, 2023
WHAT WE HAVE ON THIS PAGE
Robot Cleaner Market Overview
Published Via 11Press: The global robot cleaner market is expected to experience a significant surge in the coming years, driven by the growing demand for automated home cleaning solutions. The increasing consumer preference for advanced technology products, such as robotic vacuum cleaners, mopping robots and window cleaning robots are some of the key growth drivers that will fuel the expansion of this market. Furthermore, rapid advancements in automation technology and AI-driven algorithms have enabled companies to provide more efficient robotic cleaning solutions.
Market.us’s latest findings suggest that the Robot Cleaner Market will generate approximately USD 4.54 billion in revenue by the end of 2023. In the long run, the market is forecasted to expand to approximately USD 15.19 billion by 2033, at a CAGR of 12.84%.
The widespread adoption of smart homes and connected products has also led to rising demand for robot cleaner products across various end user segments. Growing awareness regarding health and hygiene has further propelled the need for automated household cleaning devices, which is likely to create lucrative opportunities for vendors operating in this market.
Request For Sample Report Before Purchasing@ https://market.us/report/robot-cleaner-market/request-sample/
Demand and Key Trends
The increasing demand for robot cleaners is driven by the need for time-saving solutions that offer convenience and efficiency. Other key trends include:
- The growing popularity of smart homes and home automation
- Increasing use of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Growing demand for IoT-enabled cleaning solutions
- The robot cleaner market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, with a CAGR of around 12%.
- The market is being driven by the increasing adoption of home automation and smart home devices.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period, with China and Japan leading the market.
Interested to Procure the Data? Inquire here at https://market.us/report/robot-cleaner-market/#inquiry
- North America: The robot cleaner market in North America is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, with the United States being the largest market. This growth is driven by factors such as the increasing adoption of smart homes and the rising demand for time-saving household appliances.
- Europe: Europe is another key market for robot cleaners, with countries such as Germany, France, and the UK leading the way. The market in Europe is driven by factors such as the increasing adoption of automation technology and the growing trend of urbanization, which is leading to smaller living spaces and a greater need for compact home appliances.
- Asia-Pacific: The Asia-Pacific region is expected to see significant growth in the robot cleaner market in the coming years, with countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea being the major contributors. This growth is driven by factors such as the rising middle class and increasing disposable incomes, which are leading to greater spending on home appliances.
- Latin America: The robot cleaner market in Latin America is expected to grow steadily in the coming years, with Brazil and Mexico being the key markets. This growth is driven by factors such as increasing urbanization and the rising demand for smart homes and connected appliances.
- Middle East and Africa: The robot cleaner market in the Middle East and Africa is still in its early stages, but is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years. This growth is driven by factors such as the increasing adoption of automation technology and the rising demand for time-saving household appliances.
- Increasing demand for automated cleaning solutions
- The growing popularity of smart homes and home automation
- Advancements in technology such as artificial intelligence and machine learning
IoT and AI are becoming more common in household appliances
- AI and IoT have opened up new opportunities for robots to interact with and work alongside humans. Also, the development and evolution of MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems) and sensors and enhancements in visualization technologies have improved the efficiency and accuracy of robots.
- Modernization in robotics is driving growth of the cleaning machine market. They can be used to help people do everyday tasks.
- Technological advances in manufacturing, sensor technology, and visualization have made it possible to create low-cost cleaning robotics that can be used for specific tasks.
- IoT has allowed users to control robots remotely from their phones or tablets. Users can now program cleaning schedules without being physically present in the home.
- Robots that are connected to Wi-Fi can be integrated into smart devices like Amazon Echo, Google Home, Siri, and Google Assistant.
- High costs associated with advanced robot cleaners
- Limited battery life and cleaning capacity of some models
Personal cleaning robots are more expensive
- The cost of a cleaning robot is higher than that of a traditional vacuum cleaner. This makes it more affordable for residential use. Emerging economies like India and China still depend on professionals, labor or traditional vacuum cleaners for cleaning purposes.
- In 2021, the price of a cleaning machine was between USD ~250 and USD ~1000. The GDP per capita in India, China and Brazil was USD ~2300 in 2021. This is USD ~12500 and USD ~7500 respectively. Only a small percentage of people in developing countries can afford cleaning robots.
- This is due to the high cost of these robots compared to the developed economies of Europe or the Americas. This has a negative impact on the ability of cleaning robot companies to expand their markets. The high cost of cleaning robots is a constraint on the market growth.
Purchase This Report Via Secured Link And Avail Discount: https://market.us/purchase-report/?report_id=29259
- Growing demand for robot cleaners in emerging markets
- Increasing demand for IoT-enabled cleaning solutions
Cleaning robots becoming increasingly common in industrial applications
- Cleaning is an important part of the commercial and industrial sector. This is because cleaning robots market can help to save labor costs. In turn, this helps companies in these industries cut down on their operating costs.
- The manufacturers of cleaning robots will be able to expand their capabilities in new sectors such as the industrial. This robot is now used for steel-cleaning operations like hydro blasting and high-pressure cleaning. Robots can also be used in maritime industries to blast vessels and oil & Gas to clean storage tanks. There are new advancements that will improve cleaning robots for more applications. This would replace manual labor and help to save time and money.
- High competition in the market, with a large number of players vying for market share
- Need for continuous innovation to keep up with changing customer demands
Cleaning robots with lower penetration of obstacle avoidance technology are less effective
- Post-pandemic, the demand for cleaning robots has dramatically increased. One of the main drivers of the market has been the adoption of cleaning robots within the residential sector. These robots come with advanced technologies and can perform multiple functions. They are still unable to remove the most basic and simple obstacles from houses. This is because cleaning robots have a lower penetration of obstacle avoidance technology.
- The market will continue to expand and the demand for obstacle avoidance technology could rise. Manufacturers would then be forced to offer the technology, which would lead to higher prices. This is a problem for the market and will be resolved in the coming years.
- In 2021, iRobot Corporation, a leading player in the robot cleaner market, announced the launch of a new range of robot cleaners, including the Roomba j7+, which uses advanced sensors to detect and avoid obstacles and can be controlled via a smartphone app.
- Ecovacs Robotics, another major player in the market, introduced the Deebot N8 Pro+, a robot cleaner with advanced features such as 3D mapping, object recognition, and obstacle avoidance.
- Samsung Electronics, a leading consumer electronics company, launched the JetBot 90 AI+, which uses advanced artificial intelligence and object recognition technology to navigate and clean various surfaces.
By Product type
- Single function
Top: Biggest Companies
- Yujin Robot
- Neato Robotics
|The market size value in 2023||USD 4.54 billion|
|Revenue forecast by 2033||USD 15.19 billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR Of 12.84%|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of the World|
|Short-Term Projection Year||2028|
|Long-Term Projected Year||2032|
Contact Person: Mr. Lawrence John
Global Business Development Team – Market.us
Market.us (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.)
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300 New York City, NY 10170, United States
Tel: +1 718 618 4351
The team behind market.us, marketresearch.biz, market.biz and more. Our purpose is to keep our customers ahead of the game with regard to the markets. They may fluctuate up or down, but we will help you to stay ahead of the curve in these market fluctuations. Our consistent growth and ability to deliver in-depth analyses and market insight has engaged genuine market players. They have faith in us to offer the data and information they require to make balanced and decisive marketing decisions.