Dry Construction Material Market SWOT Analysis by Key Players Etex, Nippon, Arauco
Updated · May 23, 2023
According to HTF MI, the Global Dry Construction Material Market is expected to see a growth rate of 6.4% and may see a market size of USD 99.2 Billion by 2028, currently pegged at USD 69.5 Billion.
Published Via 11Press : A specialist interior construction method known as dry construction makes use of readily accessible prefabricated building systems. The load-bearing structure and lining panels make up the majority of this system’s static, functional unit. No further drying time is required. Plywood and wallboard are used in dry buildings in place of bricks and concrete. This expedites the construction process and offers simplicity of use, fire safety, moisture resistance, and heat and sound insulation. The dry construction industry will expand more quickly. Rapid urbanization, industrialization, and the advancement of the usage of lightweight and ecologically friendly construction techniques are the main causes of this expansion. Interior walls, ceilings, and floors are built by DCT using lightweight plastered or microfibre boards that are connected during installation. Instead of using bricks and plaster, Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) are utilized for the ceiling, plasterboard, and façade. Dry construction techniques are becoming increasingly popular, despite the difficulty of changing habits and customs. There are several advantages to industrializing the construction process, including reduced energy usage, less waste and packaging, and the capacity to reuse different building components. Thus, as the importance of eco-friendly practices grows, so will the utilization of dry construction approaches.
Get Sample Pages Now @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/sample-report/global-dry-construction-material-market
Dry Construction Material Market Key Players
Below are the most prominent enterprise Dry Construction Material industry players.
- Knauf Gips KG
- Saint Gobain
- BaoWu Steel Corporation Ltd.
- USG Corporation
- Corporate Social Responsibility Ltd.
Dry Construction Material Market Key Business Segments
By Product Type
- Gypsum Board
By End Use Application
- Due to their use in a variety of construction projects, including residential, commercial, and industrial development, these businesses are the main users of dry construction materials.
- When choosing and acquiring building supplies, including dry materials, for their projects, contractors and builders play a significant role. They are a crucial target market for suppliers and manufacturers.
- In construction projects, architects and designers have an impact on the material requirements. They frequently favor dry building materials because of their adaptability, affordability, and sustainability. By focusing on this group, we can encourage the use of dry building materials.
Dry Construction Material Market Regional Analysis
On the basis of geography, the market of Dry Construction Materials has been broken down by
- The Americas [Canada, United States]
- Argentina, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, and other countries in South America
- Europe (the UK, France, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, the Nordic countries, Benelux, Italy, and the rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific region, excluding Southeast Asia [PRC, India, Australia, Japan, Others]
- MEA (SA, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Nigeria, Turkey, and Others)
North American region held the largest Dry Construction Material market share in the year 2022. Europe on the other hand stood as the second largest Dry Construction Material market due to the presence of key companies in the region and high technological advancement.
- The dry construction material market is expected to be dominated by NA. In this region, the USA would contribute the most.
- From 2023 to 2029, Europe is expected to be a market leader for dry construction materials. France, Germany, and the UK will have the largest market shares. A breakdown by Southeast Asian Countries nations is also included in the Dry Construction Material market analysis. The dry construction material industry is predicted to have the fastest growth.
- China, Japan, India, and Australia are the other major Asia economies that are considered in the study.
- Investors are keeping an eye on the SA and Central markets. Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina are recognized as “Red Hot” markets for dry building materials.
- The dry construction material industry is expected to expand rapidly in the Middle East area. The three major players are UAE, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia (KSA).
- Africa: This continent is continually growing. The main role would be played by SA, then Nigeria.
Buy Dry Construction Material Market New Latest Report 20230Edition @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/buy-now?format=3&report=2839
- Dry construction material demand is being pushed by the expansion of the construction sector as a result of growing urbanization and developing infrastructure in various countries. Dry construction materials are used to build exterior and interior walls, ceilings, and floors. As a consequence, when residential and commercial sectors such as factories, hospitals, and other sectors grow, so does demand for these products.
- Gypsum board, aluminum, and plywood, which are fire-resistant, long-lasting, and inexpensive, make up the dry building material industry. As a result, the builder and construction company are asking for dry building materials.
- The main obstacle to the dry building material industry may be a shortage of skilled employees throughout the installation procedure.
- There is a barrier to entry for new companies in the construction sector since established competitors have already established dominance by signing contracts.
- As a result, it is extremely risky for the new firm to invest in land and equipment to start its operations. Net exports are down because of the continuous geopolitical scenario, which is another significant problem for the industry.
- Due to new market trends like modernization in the construction industry, where builders are redeveloping residential and commercial buildings to offer a modern view while decreasing the cost, the market for dry construction is expanding quickly.
- Developing and undeveloped areas’ semi-urban locations provide the market for dry building materials with the most opportunity to expand.
- Due to its strength and durability, the need for dry building materials is anticipated to increase in areas that are vulnerable to natural catastrophes, such as Japan.
- The net exports of dry building products from industrialized nations are increasing as a result of the increased demand for such materials in developing and undeveloped economies.
Major Development in the Dry Construction Material Market
|Market Forecast (2029)||USD 99.2 Billion|
|Current Market Size (2022)||USD 69.5 Billion|
|Major Players Profiled||Knauf Gips KG (Germany), Saint Gobain (India), BaoWu Steel Corporation Ltd. (China), ArcelorMittal (United Kingdom), USG Corporation (India), Corporate Social Responsibility Ltd. (United States), Nippon (Japan), Etex (Belgium), Boral (Australia), Arauco (United States), AWI (United States)|
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 | 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/enquiry-before-buy/global-dry-construction-material-market
Frequently Asked Question
Q1: How big is the market for dry construction materials right now?
A: The Dry Construction Material Market, which was valued at USD 69.5 billion in 2022, is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 6.4% between 2022 and 2032, according to research by Market.us.
Q2: What are the dominant market segments for dry construction materials?
A: The Global Dry Construction Material Market is segmented by System (Wall, Ceiling, Flooring, Others), Application (Residential, Commercial), Type (Metal, Wood, Gypsum Board, Others), and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA).
Q3: List the top manufacturers of dry construction materials.
A: Knauf Gips KG (Germany), Saint Gobain (India), BaoWu Steel Corporation Ltd. (China), ArcelorMittal (United Kingdom), USG Corporation (India), Corporate Social Responsibility Ltd. (United States), Nippon (Japan), Etex (Belgium), Boral (Australia), Arauco (United States), and AWI (United States) are a few of the leading companies in the dry construction material market.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Phone: +1 434 322 0091
Content has been published via 11press. for more details please contact at [email protected]
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. Combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefits across the world, and we are able to achieve a more nuanced and comprehensive understanding of the market at the delivery speed and price advantage that today’s business climate demands.