Educational Robots Market Demand Makes Room for New Growth Story | SoftBank Robotics Europe SAS, Robotis, Pal Robotics
Updated · May 08, 2023
Published Via 11Press : According to HTF MI, “Global Educational Robots Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Opportunity 2023-2029″. The Global Educational Robots Market is anticipated to grow at a compound annual rate (CAGR) of 15.8% from 2023 to 2028, reaching USD 1.3 Billion in 2023 and USD 4.1 Billion by 2028.
Students can acquire a range of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) skills with the aid of educational robots, which are becoming more and more crucial in a world where technology is developing quickly. The robots instruct students and provide them with their first exposure to robotics at a young age. Primary school students can learn how to construct and program a robot to carry out a number of simple tasks. As kids get older, it may be possible to deploy more sophisticated robots that require more intricate programming to complete more challenging tasks.
There are several ways to use robots in the classroom that may be customized to meet the learning requirements of different age groups. A field of study called educational robotics also referred to as pedagogical robotics, tries to get kids interested in robotics and programming from a young age. Students may easily build and program a robot that can carry out a range of activities using educational robotics in early childhood and elementary education. More complex—and pricey—robots are available for secondary and higher schooling. In any event, the complexity of the discipline is always adjusted for the pupils’ age. STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education, a teaching approach that incorporates science, math, and technology, includes educational robots and places an emphasis on practice over theory.
Request For a Free PDF Sample Report: https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/sample-report/global-educational-robots-market
Key and developing players who have been highlighted as part of the coverage includes
- SoftBank Robotics Europe SAS (France),
- Robotics (United States),
- Pal Robotics (Spain),
- Hanson Robotics (China),
- Qihan Technology Co. (China),
- DST Robot Co., Ltd. (South Korea),
- Probiotics America (United States),
- Wonder Workshop (United States),
- Aisoy Robotics (Spain),
- Blue Frog Robotics (France).
- In November 2021, the educational corporation Imagine Learning purchased Robotify, a virtual robotics platform created to educate students on how to code. With this acquisition, envision Learning hopes to expand its product line beyond language and literacy and into the coding and robotics markets.
- The two primary regulations controlling data privacy and security issues resulting from the collection of data by educational robots are the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Union and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) in the United States.
- These highly developed robotic systems must also abide by safety rules that address both mechanical and software safety. To prevent violating the rights of other parties, intellectual property norms like patents, copyrights, and trademarks must also be followed. The market for educational robots is consolidated, with a number of powerful and long-standing firms present.
- Enhancing product portfolios, partnering with suppliers, merging, acquiring, and other strategic efforts help market firms gain a competitive edge over rivals and keep market share.
- Huge investments in R&D enable businesses to innovate and adjust to already-available robotic technologies. Wonder Workshop, Innovation First International, Lego Education, Ozobot, and Softbank Robotics are some of the leading competitors in this industry.
- A large selection of instructional robots from Lego Education is intended to teach kids about coding and robotics. In contrast, SoftBank Robotics is the top producer of humanoid robots that instruct in a different range of subjects.
- Because it is accessible, flexible, and easy to use, robotic technology is becoming more and more in demand in the educational sector. The demand for remote education delivery through online platforms has increased, which has propelled the expansion of the worldwide educational robot industry.
- Robots are useful teaching aids for disciplines like science, technology, and engineering that are best understood through hands-on experience. The demand for hands-on learning experiences to better understand concepts and make learning more engaging is growing, which is boosting the global market for educational robots.
- Governments from numerous nations invest in educational robotic technology to foster economic development and foster a futuristic view of the economy, which fosters the expansion of the global market.
- Educational robots are becoming a well-liked tool for improving students’ learning experiences due to increased automation.
- Education robots are now emotionally sophisticated thanks to developments in technologies like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and the Internet of Things (IoT), and they offer pupils individualized learning opportunities for their development.
- Students in the education industry will have more enriched and immersive learning experiences thanks to the growing use of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR).
- Because it offers more enriched and practical learning opportunities, the growing popularity of learning coding and programming skills has encouraged growth in the educational robot market.
- Due to their high initial expenditures, educational robots are difficult for educational institutions to acquire and manage. High prices serve as a barrier to the market’s expansion.
- The technology environment includes educational robots, which are susceptible to security issues. To ensure student safety, these robots must be properly created and maintained.
- The expense and time involved in maintaining safety limit market expansion. The implementation of this cutting-edge technology is hampered by academic academics’ lack of training in the effective operation of these robots.
- The use of robots in the educational industry is impacted by their limited customization due to technical limitations. The educational system serves as a brake against cultural barriers that exist throughout diverse locations, including robots.
Buy Educational Robots Market Report Now: https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/buy-now?format=3&report=919
Educational Robots Market Segmentation:
The report has categorized the Educational Robots market based on type, distribution channel, and region.
Market Breakdown by Applications:
- Wheeled robot,
- Humanoid robot,
Market Breakdown by Types:
Analysis of the Educational Robots Market
- North America is anticipated to rule the educational robot market. The United States would make the most contribution in this area
- Europe is expected to dominate the market for educational robots between 2023 and 2029. The largest market shares will be held by the UK, Germany, and France.
- The Southeast Asian (ASEAN) countries are broken out in the market analysis for educational robots. The sector for educational robots is anticipated to expand here at the fastest rate.
- The other significant Asian economies considered in the study are China, Japan, India, and Australia.
- Investors are keeping an eye on the Central and South American markets. The demand for instructional robots is seen as “Red Hot” in the
|The Market size value in 2023||USD 1.3 Bn|
|Revenue Forecast by 2033||USD 4.1 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR Of 15.8%|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the rest of the world, Latin America|
|Short-Term Projection Year||2028|
Along with studying the profiles of the key players in the Educational Robots market, the industry’s competitive environment is deeply examined. Some of the players profiled are Blue Frog Robotics, SoftBank Robotics Europe SAS, Robotis, Aisoy Robotics, Hanson Robotics, DST Robot Co., Ltd., Pal Robotics, Probiotics America, Qihan Technology Co., Wonder Workshop
Have a query? Market an inquiry before purchase @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/enquiry-before-buy/global-educational-robots-market
Key highlights of the report:
- Educational Robots Market Performance (2018-2022)
- Educational Robots Market Outlook (2023-2028)
- Educational Robots Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Value Chain Analysis
- Detailed competitive landscape
- SWOT Analysis
- Educational Robots Market Trends
We will supply any particular information you need as part of the modification if it falls outside the present purview of the report.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Phone: +1 434 322 0091
Content has been published via 11press. for more details please contact at [email protected]
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. Combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefits across the world, and we are able to achieve a more nuanced and comprehensive understanding of the market at the delivery speed and price advantage that today’s business climate demands.