Formula Milk Powder Market: A Comprehensive Study Explores Huge Growth in Future | Mead Johnson, Nestle, Danone
HTF Market Report
Updated · May 11, 2023
Key and developing players who have been highlighted as part of the coverage include HiPP, Danone, Nestle, FrieslandCampina, Heinz, Mead Johnson, Bellamy, Danone, Abbott, Perrigo, Topfer, and Arla Food.
- As milk powder has been shown to be a good source of protein, demand for it has been growing in this market.
- Protein, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and potassium are all minerals included in powdered milk that are crucial for bone development and health.
- Milk powder occasionally includes vitamin D, which helps the body absorb calcium. Low-fat, calcium-rich milk products, such as milk powder, are good for heart health because they reduce blood pressure.
- Despite milk’s higher-than-average fat content, potassium and other minerals help to lessen the harmful effects of LDL cholesterol. Milk powder may be a helpful addition to a diet for weight reduction since it is high in protein and promotes satiety.
- Whole milk has been associated with a decreased incidence of obesity, particularly in youngsters.
- Due to the market’s easy storage and transportation because of its identical physical qualities.
- It is essential to reduce the costs associated with refrigeration, storage, and transportation given the current energy pricing situation.
- Powdered milk must be used since, in contrast to liquid milk, it encourages safety and preserves quality.
- Controlling and analyzing the raw ingredients as well as the complete process is crucial for producing powdered milk products that are of a high caliber and safe.
- Increasing demand for items made with natural and organic formula milk powder
- Wider use of online marketplaces and e-commerce for newborn feeding items
Key Market Segmentation:Based on type, distribution method, and geographic location, the market for formula milk powder has been segmented in the study.
Market Breakdown by Types:
Market Breakdown by Applications:
Infant Formula Milk Powder Market Regional Analysis
- The infant formula milk powder market is expected to grow most rapidly in North America. In this region, the United States would contribute the most.
- During the anticipated period of 2023–2029, Europe will be a market leader for infant formula milk powder. UK, Germany, and France will have the largest market shares.
- A breakdown by Southeast Asian (ASEAN) nations is also included in the market analysis for infant formula milk powder. It is projected that the Infant Formula Milk Powder industry’s fastest-growing region will be this one.
- China, Japan, India, and Australia are the other major Asian economies that are taken into account in the study.
- Investors are paying attention to the market in Central and South America. In the infant formula milk powder market, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina are considered to be “Red Hot” markets.
- Infant Formula Milk Powder sales are expected to expand rapidly in the Middle East area.
- The market for infant formula milk powder is anticipated to rise rapidly in the Middle East. United Arab Emirates (UAE), the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), and Turkey are the three major players.
- Africa: This continent is continually growing. The main role would be played by South Africa, then Nigeria.
|The Market size value in 2023||USD 40.3 Bn|
|Revenue Forecast by 2033||USD 59.9 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR Of 9.5%|
|Regions Covered||Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, and the rest of the globe|
|Short-Term Projection Year||2028|
Competitive Landscape:The competitive climate of the sector has been investigated in addition to the important companies’ profiles being studied. Nestle (Switzerland), Mead Johnson (United States), Danone (France), FrieslandCampina (Netherlands), Heinz (United States), Abbott (United States), Bellamy (Austria), HiPP (Germany), Perrigo (Ireland), Topfer (Germany), and Arla Food (Denmark) are some of the participants highlighted. Have a query? Market an inquiry before purchase @ https://www.htfmarketintelligence.com/enquiry-before-buy/global-formula-milk-power-market
Key highlights of the report:
- Formula Milk Powder Market Performance (2018-2022)
- Formula Milk Powder Market Outlook (2023-2028)
- Formula Milk Powder Market Trends
- Formula Milk Powder Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
HTF Market Report
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. Combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefits across the world, and we are able to achieve a more nuanced and comprehensive understanding of the market at the delivery speed and price advantage that today’s business climate demands.