Greek Yogurt Market Rewriting Long Term Growth Story
HTF Market Report
Updated · May 23, 2023
Greek Yogurt Market Report Highlights:
|Current Value (2022)||USD 27.9 Billion|
|Unit||Value (USD Billion)|
|Key Companies Profiled||Parmalat, Nestlé, Wallaby Yogurt, General Mill, The Hain Celestial Group, Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial, Dannon Light, Kroger Co, Voskos Greek Yogurt, Stonyfield|
Market Major Segments:
By Sales channel:
- Tetra Pack
Major players Involved:
- General Mill
- Wallaby Yogurt Company
- The Hain Celestial Group
- Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group
- Voskos Greek Yogurt
- Dannon Light
Major Developments Activities in the Market:
- On May 20, 2022, Lactalis officially announced that it had purchased Jalna Dairy Foods, a manufacturer of yoghurt in Australia. The well-known and popular yoghurt brand Jalna will be included in Lactalis Australia’s portfolio of legendary names, the business said. Jalna is a fully combined, paddock-to-pot dairy firm that makes the bulk of its unique containers, produces pot set yoghurts, and manages a biodynamic farm, with a focus on Greek, organic, and all-natural yoghurts.
- On April 11, 2022, the well-known maker of frozen Greek yoghurt, Yasso, will launch the first-ever frozen Greek yoghurt Mochi, reaffirming its status as a forerunner in the frozen snacking industry and highlighting its dedication to bringing consumers new innovations that meet their needs for both flavour and nutrition.
Market Growth Drivers:
- Greek yoghurt is a wonderful source of protein, with approximately 15-20 grammes in a standard 6-ounce serving, and has a thicker, creamier texture than regular yoghurt since it has been strained to eliminate the watery whey and lactose. This makes it an excellent alternative for anybody looking to improve their protein consumption, especially vegetarians or people who avoid meat.
- Greek yoghurt has less sugar than regular yoghurt because part of the lactose is removed during the straining process. This could be helpful for people who have diabetes or who are watching their sugar intake.
- Greek yoghurt is a well-liked breakfast item that can be had on its own or with toppings like fruit, granola, or almonds.
- Greek yoghurt is a great source of probiotics, which are healthy bacteria that help support gut health and enhance the immune system.
- When combined with fruit or nuts, Greek yoghurt provides a tasty and nutritious snack.
- Consuming Greek yoghurt has a variety of disadvantages and is bad for the market. If you consume too much-saturated fat, which is included in certain Greek yoghurt brands, you are more likely to develop heart disease and other health problems.
- Check the nutrition label carefully and choose a brand with less saturated fat. Since Greek yoghurt requires more processing to become creamier and thicker, it might cost more than regular yoghurt.
- Customers on a limited budget may find it less convenient as a result. Greek yoghurt is generally available throughout much of the world, however, it could be more difficult to get in particular places or countries.
- This can make it less available as a snack or meal ingredient.
- Due to several prospects, the Greek yoghurt industry has experienced a tremendous expansion in recent years.
- Greek yoghurt is a popular choice for health-conscious customers because of its high protein and low sugar content. As consumers’ attention turns more and more to their health and wellness, there is an increased demand for goods with these two qualities.
- Greek yoghurt has been more popular as a cooking and baking component since it is a flexible product that can be used in a wide range of dishes, from morning items to sweets.
- With rising demand in developing countries like Asia and South America, the Greek yoghurt market is spreading outside of traditional areas like the United States and Europe.
Contact Us:Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager) HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited Phone: +1 434 322 0091 [email protected] Content has been published via 11press. for more details please contact at [email protected]
HTF Market Report
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. Combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefits across the world, and we are able to achieve a more nuanced and comprehensive understanding of the market at the delivery speed and price advantage that today’s business climate demands.