Women’s Menstrual Health Market Analysis & Forecast for Next 5 Years | Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Kimberly-Clark
HTF Market Report
Updated · May 06, 2023
- Johnson & Johnson (United States),
- Procter & Gamble (United States),
- Kimberly-Clark (United States),
- Essity (Sweden),
- Kao Corporation (Japan),
- Daio Paper Corporation (Japan),
- Unicharm Corporation (Japan),
- Premier FMCG (South Africa),
- Ontex (Belgium),
- Hengan International Group Company Ltd. (China),
- Energizer Holdings, Inc. (United States),
- Edgewell Personal Care (United States),
- Lil-Lets Group Ltd. (United Kingdom),
- Biochemix Healthcare Private Limited (India),
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals (India).
- The largest and broadest producer of medical supplies in the world, Johnson & Johnson, announced on December 22, 2022, that it had successfully acquired Abiomed, Inc. As of right now, Abiomed will operate independently under Johnson & Johnson’s MedTech division.
- On June 15, 2022, Laiqa will debut the “Period Cup,” a reusable menstrual cup. In order to provide hassle-free periods, Laiqa’s Period Cup was developed, according to a news release from the company. The company claims that this introduction is the next advancement in menstrual hygiene and well-being for the brand.
- Menstrual health is becoming more of a concern, and there is a demand for better period management goods and services as a result of rising healthcare costs and a rise in health consciousness.
- Menstrual health products are now more in demand as a result of this. Menstruation-related attitudes and stigmas are changing as a result of government and non-profit activities, as well as the rise in literacy rates.
- Technology improvements have benefited the menstrual health market by enabling the creation of fresh, enhanced goods like menstrual cups, reusable pads, and sophisticated period-tracking applications. The aforementioned elements, together with the expanding population, are fueling market expansion.
- The market for menstrual health has a sizable window of opportunity due to the rising number of women who are menstruation in emerging markets. Due to the creation of new and improved menstrual health products that better fulfill women’s demands, technological advancements have given the market tremendous room to grow.
- Companies have the chance to educate women and boost demand for menstrual health products by launching campaigns and commercials to raise knowledge about menstrual health and the value of utilizing the right products.
- Government assistance for period health, in the form of programs like the distribution of free menstrual products and regulations targeted at enhancing menstrual health and hygiene, offers enormous market growth potential.
- HTF Market Intelligence employs a targeted and practical research methodology that makes it possible to analyze key market dynamics across a number of international areas. Additionally, our experts undertake in-depth analyses of geographical areas to give clients and organizations the chance to excel in specialized industries and grow in developing markets around the world.
- This market research study also demonstrates how the landscape of players, which is constantly shifting, affects the market’s expansion. Additionally, our market researchers thoroughly examine the goods and services provided by various businesses who are vying for market dominance.
- Women in many countries are being prevented from using essential menstruation health products because of poverty and a lack of supply.
- There is still a dearth of knowledge regarding menstrual health and the significance of utilizing the right products in some areas. The demand for menstrual health products may be reduced as a result.
- The lack of proper infrastructure makes it difficult to produce, distribute, and sell menstrual health products in many underdeveloped nations.
- Unregulated and fake products are a danger to the quality and safety of menstrual health products since they compete in the menstrual health market. The aforementioned problems prevent the market from growing as expected.
- Menstrual Products,
- Intimate Washes & Cleansing,
- Hair Removals,
- Offline retail store
- The market for women’s menstrual health is expected to be led by North America. In this region, the United States would contribute the most.
- From 2023 to 2029, Europe is expected to be a market leader in women’s menstrual health. UK, Germany, and France will have the largest market shares.
- The market research on women’s menstrual health offers a breakdown by Southeast Asian (ASEAN) nations. It is projected that the women’s menstrual health industry will expand quickest in this region.
- China, Japan, India, and Australia are the other major Asian economies that are taken into account in the study.
- Investors are paying attention to the market in Central and South America. In the market for women’s menstrual health, Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina are considered “Red Hot” markets.
- The market for women’s menstrual health is anticipated to rise rapidly in the Middle East. United Arab Emirates (UAE), the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), and Turkey are the three major players.
|The Market size value in 2023||USD 20.9 Billion|
|Revenue Forecast by 2033||USD 27.7 Billion|
|Growth Rate||CAGR Of 5.8%|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Latin America, and the rest of the world|
|Short-Term Projection Year||2028|
- Women’s Menstrual Health Market Performance (2018-2022)
- Women’s Menstrual Health Market Outlook (2023-2028)
- Women’s Menstrual Health Market Trends
- Women’s Menstrual Health Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Value Chain Analysis
- Detailed competitive landscape
- SWOT Analysis
HTF Market Report
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. Combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefits across the world, and we are able to achieve a more nuanced and comprehensive understanding of the market at the delivery speed and price advantage that today’s business climate demands.