6 Tech Trends Shaping Financial Services
- Your Next Big Data Project? Operational Analytics
- 14 Game Changing Database Trends for 2016
- Cloud ERP Software: What ERP Market Leaders Are Doing
- 11 Cloud ERP Software Options
- Mobile CRM's Strengths and Weaknesses
- Does DevOps Have a Place at IT Service Desk?
- 5 Startups Making Big Data Business Friendly
- Red Hat Reiterates Support for Java EE With New Release
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- AppFormix Debuts ContainerFlow to Monitor Docker Apps
- How to Develop Enterprise Apps Employees Will Love
- 7 Notable Data Visualization Tools
- Holberton School Wakes Students up to IT Operations
- Microsoft Enterprise Agreement Licensing Change: What Should You Do?
- Microsoft's $26B Deal for LinkedIn Puts Social Back on Enterprise Map
- Tesora Positions OpenStack Trove Database-as-a-Service for the Future
- Startup Spotlight: PowWow Mobile's App Transformation
Financial institutions will count on technology more than ever in 2015 to handle the increasing complexities of business with a minimum of staff, to satisfy customers' need for convenience and to abide by increasingly complex regulatory rules.
Use of newer technologies will be central to the bottom lines of banks and credit unions. Financial services experts see the following five technologies as making the most impact in 2015.
Big Data, biometrics and mobile payments are among trends impacting the financial services industry in 2015.