6 Tech Trends Shaping Financial Services
- Your Next Big Data Project? Operational Analytics
- 14 Game Changing Database Trends for 2016
- Cloud ERP Software: What ERP Market Leaders Are Doing
- 11 Cloud ERP Software Options
- Mobile CRM's Strengths and Weaknesses
- Does DevOps Have a Place at IT Service Desk?
- 5 Startups Making Big Data Business Friendly
- Can DBaaS Cure Your Data Management Ills?
- Hadoop Evolution: What You Need to Know
- ServiceNow Aims to Enable Cross-functional Customer Service
- Professional Services Firms, FinancialForce Has an App for You
- Salesforce on Track for $10B in Revenue
- Host Analytics Beefs up Analytics, Collaboration Capabilities
- 4 Ways to Put Application Performance Management to Work
- MarkLogic 9 Boosts NoSQL Database [PODCAST]
- Dell SharePlex Supports Replication for More Databases
- Using NoSQL Databases to Handle Fast Data
Financial institutions will count on technology more than ever in 2015 to handle the increasing complexities of business with a minimum of staff, to satisfy customers' need for convenience and to abide by increasingly complex regulatory rules.
Use of newer technologies will be central to the bottom lines of banks and credit unions. Financial services experts see the following five technologies as making the most impact in 2015.
Big Data, biometrics and mobile payments are among trends impacting the financial services industry in 2015.