6 Tech Trends Shaping Financial Services
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- Chief Data Officer Role Continues to Evolve
- What Is Sales Enablement Software and Do You Need It?
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- 8 Open Source BPM Software Options
- How HTAP Database Technology Can Help You
- 9 Apps Empowering Finance
- Mashape Raises $18M for API Gateway Tech
- BI Predictions for 2017
- ScyllaDB Raises $16M to Advance NoSQL Database Technology
- Confluent Streams $50M in Series C Funding to Help Advance Apache Kafka
- Nimble Set to Accelerate CRM Efforts with $9M Series A
- Salesforce Brings in $8.39B in Fiscal 2017
- Rackspace Shoots Mailgun Off On Its Own
Financial institutions will count on technology more than ever in 2015 to handle the increasing complexities of business with a minimum of staff, to satisfy customers' need for convenience and to abide by increasingly complex regulatory rules.
Use of newer technologies will be central to the bottom lines of banks and credit unions. Financial services experts see the following five technologies as making the most impact in 2015.
Big Data, biometrics and mobile payments are among trends impacting the financial services industry in 2015.