6 Tech Trends Shaping Financial Services
- Your Next Big Data Project? Operational Analytics
- 14 Game Changing Database Trends for 2016
- Cloud ERP Software: What ERP Market Leaders Are Doing
- 11 Cloud ERP Software Options
- Mobile CRM's Strengths and Weaknesses
- Does DevOps Have a Place at IT Service Desk?
- 5 Startups Making Big Data Business Friendly
- How to Build a Business Case for IT Asset Management
- Jive Collaborative Software Update Leverages Machine Learning
- Mobile App Eases ATM Field Service
- Startup Spotlight: Zarget's Conversion Rate Optimization
- Investment in Fast Data Processing Growing: Survey
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- 5 Steps to Getting Rid of Application Sprawl
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- SQL Server 2016 Stretch Database: What Can It Do?
Financial institutions will count on technology more than ever in 2015 to handle the increasing complexities of business with a minimum of staff, to satisfy customers' need for convenience and to abide by increasingly complex regulatory rules.
Use of newer technologies will be central to the bottom lines of banks and credit unions. Financial services experts see the following five technologies as making the most impact in 2015.
Big Data, biometrics and mobile payments are among trends impacting the financial services industry in 2015.