6 Tech Trends Shaping Financial Services
- Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
- Are Open Source Applications Your Best Option?
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- Google Puts AI at Center of Rebranded G Suite Productivity Apps
- Analytics for ITSM: 5 Ways to Improve IT Service Delivery
- Is Data Governance the CDO's Responsibility?
- JIRA Service Desk Broadens Customer Support Horizons
- Is a Container Database Right for Your Organization?
- 5 Tips for Getting Started with Advanced Analytics
- DevOps Gives CRM a Boost for Service Organization
- How to Buy Manufacturing ERP Software
- Vendors Pile on Big Data News at Strata
- Workday Intros Planning, Learning, Education Products
Financial institutions will count on technology more than ever in 2015 to handle the increasing complexities of business with a minimum of staff, to satisfy customers' need for convenience and to abide by increasingly complex regulatory rules.
Use of newer technologies will be central to the bottom lines of banks and credit unions. Financial services experts see the following five technologies as making the most impact in 2015.
Big Data, biometrics and mobile payments are among trends impacting the financial services industry in 2015.