6 Tech Trends Shaping Financial Services
- Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
- Are Open Source Applications Your Best Option?
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- Do You Need Master Data Management?
- Oracle Updates Apps for Next Gen Cloud
- Worksoft Aims to Facilitate Process Discovery in SAP Apps
- 7 Solutions to Boost CRM Performance
- Evolving Beyond Traditional Data Governance
- Teradata Expands Database Deployment Options
- Startup Spotlight: MemSQL's Database Platform for Real-time Analytics
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- DevOps, Digital Transformation Go Together
- How to Avoid Application Chaos
Financial institutions will count on technology more than ever in 2015 to handle the increasing complexities of business with a minimum of staff, to satisfy customers' need for convenience and to abide by increasingly complex regulatory rules.
Use of newer technologies will be central to the bottom lines of banks and credit unions. Financial services experts see the following five technologies as making the most impact in 2015.
Big Data, biometrics and mobile payments are among trends impacting the financial services industry in 2015.