CRM, ERP, and Business Intelligence Software
How IoT Will Change Big Data Analytics
The Internet of Things promises to change industries such as insurance and public utilities. To enjoy the benefits, companies must change how they store and analyze Big Data.
Splice Machine Releases Hadoop RDBMS Version 1.0
Splice Machine's Hadoop RDBMS boasts several enhancements suggested by customers who used it during a public beta.
- Adobe's Marketing Cloud Gets Geo-Location, Other Mobile Features
- Attensity Boosts Ability to Discover 'Unknown' Trends in Data
- Anaplan Intros App Sharing Community for Enterprise Planning
- Workday Puts Predictive Spin on HR Analytics
- Birst Analytics App Unifies Marketing Data
- SAP Intros Program to Boost HANA Adoption
Review: Visual Studio 2013 for Enterprise App Development
Microsoft's Visual Studio 2013 provides solid tools and a wide range of capabilities for enterprise application developers, says reviewer Paul Ferrill.
Industry Software Solutions
Loyalty Program Leaders Leverage Data Analytics
A reliance on data analytics informs the best practices of loyalty program leaders, shows research from the International Institute for Analytics.
Anaplan Intros App Sharing Community for Enterprise Planning
Unlike other enterprise app stores, Anaplan's App Hub allows users to customize apps to suit their specific enterprise planning needs.
Savi's Sensor Analytics Software Gets Predictive Capabilities
Savi uses predictive and prescriptive analytics to help companies transform their operational data into actionable information that can improve their supply chains.
IoT Driving New Business Models
The Internet of Things is not a futuristic concept. IoT is already driving new business solutions, as seen in three examples from the Connected Cloud Summit.
- Data Visualization: Old Practice, New Value
- App Integration Underpins Customer Engagement
- Is SAP's HANA Gaining Traction with Platform Approach?
- Chief Data Officers Put 'Strategy' in Data Strategy
- Infor Bolsters Cloud Suite with Saleslogix CRM Buy
- Logi Analytics Expands Big Data Influence with Partnerships