CRM, ERP, and Business Intelligence Software
Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
Mobile business intelligence (BI) is still evolving, but companies use it to improve customer service and streamline sales processes, among other use cases.
Sales Productivity Software Startup TinderBox Rebrands as Octiv
Octiv's sales productivity platform streamlines workflows associated with creating and managing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Jive Collaborative Software Update Leverages Machine Learning
- Hadoop Summit Brings Big Data News
- Red Hat Reiterates Support for Java EE With New Release
- AppFormix Debuts ContainerFlow to Monitor Docker Apps
- Microsoft's $26B Deal for LinkedIn Puts Social Back on Enterprise Map
- Summit Sparks Flurry of New Products
Industry Software Solutions
Mobile App Eases ATM Field Service
Even with all of the off-the-shelf field service software applications available, sometimes a custom app is the best option for specialized industry verticals.
7 Notable Data Visualization Tools
Data visualization tools are a red-hot area of business intelligence. These seven solutions are on the leading edge of the data visualization trend.
- Cloud Apps Gain Traction with Finance Function
- Hadoop Evolution: What You Need to Know
- Predictive Analytics Software Buying Guide
- Getting Started with Predictive Analytics in 5 Easy Steps
- Predictive Analytics Now Easier but Still No Cake Walk
- Startup Spotlight: CrowdFlower's Data Enrichment Platform
11 Cloud ERP Software Options
Often used for two-tier ERP deployments, cloud ERP software is increasingly popular. Here are 11 cloud ERP vendors that satisfy a variety of ERP needs.
Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
Field service software is changing as technologies like mobile and IoT impact customer service. Here is what you need to know.