CRM, ERP, and Business Intelligence Software
Big Data, IoT Drive Enterprise Adoption of Wearables
Accessing and analyzing Big Data will make wearable technology useful to enterprise users, says Saar Bitner of Sisense.
Tesora Embraces Oracle Databases for the Cloud
OpenStack cloud platform to benefit from expanded database application support in Tesora's latest release.
- Anaplan Rolls out Supply Chain Apps
- Marketing Automation Tools in Chrome, via New Act-On App
- 1010data Intros Integration with Open Source R
- Salesforce Service Cloud Gets Intelligence Engine
- ServiceNow Aims to Expand Use of Service Management
- Tibco Simplifies Data Discovery with Latest Spotfire Update
Review: Visual Studio 2013 for Enterprise App Development
Microsoft's Visual Studio 2013 provides solid tools and a wide range of capabilities for enterprise application developers, says reviewer Paul Ferrill.
Industry Software Solutions
9 Tech Trends Transforming Retail
The retail industry's reputation as a technology laggard is beginning to change, say experts.
6 Tech Trends Shaping Financial Services
Big Data, biometrics and mobile payments are among trends impacting the financial services industry in 2015.
Anaplan Rolls out Supply Chain Apps
Its cloud-based supply chain planning apps offer a more efficient and flexible alternative to spreadsheets, says Anaplan.
Mobile Apps and the FDA: What You Need to Know
The impetus is on enterprises to know how and to what extent the FDA may regulate mobile medical apps.