CRM, ERP, and Business Intelligence Software
Enterprise App Stores Continue to Evolve
Enterprise app stores – especially ones companies create themselves -- are a central part of effective BYOA programs.
Salesforce Revamps Sales Cloud with New UI, Features
Salesforce revamps the look and feel of its Sales Cloud interface and introduces more than two dozen new features using its Lightning development platform.
- Salesforce Revenue Hits $1.6B, Benioff Slams CRM Rivals
- Infor Acquiring GT Nexus to Further Cloud Ambitions
- Jive App Updates the Employee Directory
- IBM Planning on Bringing Native Containers and Pure Apps to Power8
- Workday Venture Fund Focuses on Machine Learning, Data Science
- Drupal 8 Nears Finish Line
Industry Software Solutions
Infor Acquiring GT Nexus to Further Cloud Ambitions
Its $675 million purchase of GT Nexus will help Infor boost its retail business and accelerate its plans to become a leading cloud services company.
Banking on Chief Data Officers
Financial services firms appoint more chief data officers than other industries. What can you learn from them about how a CDO can help your business?
ERP Under Attack at Black Hat [VIDEO]
Onapsis CTO details risks of legacy protocols and complexity in enterprise applications like SAP's ERP.
Humana Using Analytics to Improve Health Outcomes
Health insurer Humana is getting good results by making analytics the foundation of its clinical operations.