Welcome to the Enterprise Applications Daily Newsletter
Updated · Feb 09, 2010
Your CRM newsletter is expanding to give you much more of what you told us you looking for — research, e-books, white papers, news from around the Web and other information.
The new Internet.com Enterprise Applications Daily newsletter delivers a concise aggregation of everything that enterprise software professionals need to know to stay on top of application trends. From breaking news to the latest trends and market research, along with in-depth articles, our new newsletter will help you make the most of your sofware purchasing and management decisions.
The new format is designed to give you a single-page presentation of the critical software-related news and information that senior technology managers must have every day.
When it arrives in your inbox each morning, the Enterprise Applications Daily newsletter will contain a combination of independent reporting and vendor-sponsored content, such as white papers, eBooks, and market research reports. Subscribers can expect to receive:
- Breaking news about the latest in software technology
- Insightful columns offering perspective and advice about critical issues facing enterprise software users
- How-to and management advice to ensure you get the most out of your software budget
- Buying Guides that offer research and expert advice designed to help readers make sound buying decisions
- eBooks covering that latest in enterprise software trends and critical issues like CRM, business intelligence, customer support and call center technology
- Leading research from organizations, such as Gartner and IDC, detailing cost-conscious and effective software strategies
- A list of the latest IT job openings from across the United States
We hope the newsletter serves you well. As we continue to offer new features and products, we value your feedback. Please use the Comment fields beneath every article at eCRM Guide.com, or write to me directly at [email protected].
Dan Muse is senior executive editor at Internet.com. Follow him on Twitter.
Dan Muse is a journalist and digital content specialist. He was a leader of content teams, covering topics of interest to business leaders as well as technology decision makers. He also wrote and edited articles on a wide variety of subjects. He was the editor in Chief of CIO.com (IDG Brands) and the CIO Digital Magazine. HeI worked alongside organizations like Drexel University and Deloitte. Specialties: Content Strategy, SEO, Analytics and Editing and Writing. Brand Positioning, Content Management Systems. Technology Journalism. Audience development, Executive Leadership, Team Development.