5 Startups Making Big Data Business Friendly
5 Startups Making Big Data Business FriendlyThese five Big Data analytics startups are all about making it easier for business users to find, access and analyze Big Data.
- Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
- Are Open Source Applications Your Best Option?
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- Google Puts AI at Center of Rebranded G Suite Productivity Apps
- Analytics for ITSM: 5 Ways to Improve IT Service Delivery
- Is Data Governance the CDO's Responsibility?
- JIRA Service Desk Broadens Customer Support Horizons
- Is a Container Database Right for Your Organization?
- 5 Tips for Getting Started with Advanced Analytics
- DevOps Gives CRM a Boost for Service Organization
- How to Buy Manufacturing ERP Software
- Vendors Pile on Big Data News at Strata
One of the biggest trends in Big Data analytics is making data more accessible to business users, so they can make business decisions with little if any input from data scientists and other data specialists. Many companies are springing up to meet this need, including these five interesting Big Data analytics startups. Their approaches are different, but they share a common goal: Make Big Data easier for business users to find, access, analyze and use.
These five Big Data analytics startups are all about making it easier for business users to find, access and analyze Big Data.