5 Startups Making Big Data Business Friendly
5 Startups Making Big Data Business FriendlyThese five Big Data analytics startups are all about making it easier for business users to find, access and analyze Big Data.
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- Chief Data Officer Role Continues to Evolve
- What Is Sales Enablement Software and Do You Need It?
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- 8 Open Source BPM Software Options
- How HTAP Database Technology Can Help You
- 9 Apps Empowering Finance
- The Red Herring of Marketing's 'Digital Transformation'
- Node.js Moves to a Stable, VM-Neutral Future
- 6 Call Center Best Practices
- Salesforce Aims for $10B in Fiscal 2018
- Sauce Labs Raises $70M for Application Testing
- 10 Open Source Stream Processing Projects
- Neo Technology Raises $36M to Boost Graph Database App Tech
- Where Is AI Headed in the Enterprise?
One of the biggest trends in Big Data analytics is making data more accessible to business users, so they can make business decisions with little if any input from data scientists and other data specialists. Many companies are springing up to meet this need, including these five interesting Big Data analytics startups. Their approaches are different, but they share a common goal: Make Big Data easier for business users to find, access, analyze and use.
These five Big Data analytics startups are all about making it easier for business users to find, access and analyze Big Data.