7 Marketing Automation Companies
7 Marketing Automation LeadersInterested in marketing automation? (You should be!) Familiarize yourself with seven leading marketing automation companies.
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- Chief Data Officer Role Continues to Evolve
- What Is Sales Enablement Software and Do You Need It?
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- 8 Open Source BPM Software Options
- How HTAP Database Technology Can Help You
- 9 Apps Empowering Finance
- SnapLogic Raises $40M in Series F Funding Round
- Is AI the Next CRM Battleground?
- The Red Herring of Marketing's 'Digital Transformation'
- Node.js Moves to a Stable, VM-Neutral Future
- 6 Call Center Best Practices
- Salesforce Aims for $10B in Fiscal 2018
- Sauce Labs Raises $70M for Application Testing
- 10 Open Source Stream Processing Projects
- Neo Technology Raises $36M to Boost Graph Database App Tech
Marketing automation is a fast-growing area of enterprise software, and it's no wonder, with its ability to unify sales and marketing teams and help them provide superior service to prospects and customers. According to consulting firm Raab Associates, revenues for B2B marketing automation systems exceeded $1.2 billion in 2014, with 40 percent growth in 2015.
Among the top marketing automation vendors are Hubspot, which Marketing Automation Insider says has a 36.3 percent market share, followed by Infusionsoft (24.3 percent), Marketo (11 percent), Salesforce Pardot (8 percent), Oracle Eloqua (7.8 percent), Act-On (6.5 percent) and Silverpop (2.8 percent).
Accordingly, those are the companies we cover in our marketing automation buying guide. A few of these vendors predominantly serve small and mid-size companies, however. For large enterprises, the marketing automation leader is Salesforce Pardot with a 31.2 percent market share, followed by Eloqua, HubSpot, Silverpop and Marketo.
And to make sure your marketing automation initiatives are successful, check out our list of marketing automation best practices.
Interested in marketing automation? (You should be!) Familiarize yourself with seven leading marketing automation companies.