7 Marketing Automation Companies
7 Marketing Automation LeadersInterested in marketing automation? (You should be!) Familiarize yourself with seven leading marketing automation companies.
- Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
- Are Open Source Applications Your Best Option?
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- How to Buy Manufacturing ERP Software
- Vendors Pile on Big Data News at Strata
- Workday Intros Planning, Learning, Education Products
- Do You Need Master Data Management?
- Oracle Updates Apps for Next Gen Cloud
- Worksoft Aims to Facilitate Process Discovery in SAP Apps
- 7 Solutions to Boost CRM Performance
- Evolving Beyond Traditional Data Governance
- Teradata Expands Database Deployment Options
- Startup Spotlight: MemSQL's Database Platform for Real-time Analytics
Marketing automation is a fast-growing area of enterprise software, and it's no wonder, with its ability to unify sales and marketing teams and help them provide superior service to prospects and customers. According to consulting firm Raab Associates, revenues for B2B marketing automation systems exceeded $1.2 billion in 2014, with 40 percent growth in 2015.
Among the top marketing automation vendors are Hubspot, which Marketing Automation Insider says has a 36.3 percent market share, followed by Infusionsoft (24.3 percent), Marketo (11 percent), Salesforce Pardot (8 percent), Oracle Eloqua (7.8 percent), Act-On (6.5 percent) and Silverpop (2.8 percent).
Accordingly, those are the companies we cover in our marketing automation buying guide. A few of these vendors predominantly serve small and mid-size companies, however. For large enterprises, the marketing automation leader is Salesforce Pardot with a 31.2 percent market share, followed by Eloqua, HubSpot, Silverpop and Marketo.
And to make sure your marketing automation initiatives are successful, check out our list of marketing automation best practices.
Interested in marketing automation? (You should be!) Familiarize yourself with seven leading marketing automation companies.