eCRM @ Internet World
Updated · Dec 07, 2001
The Fall 2001 eCRM Conference and Exhibition will be sharing space with Internet World this year at New York’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, December 10-14. Prominent keynote speakers, comprehensive conferences and seminars, and the market’s leading eCRM vendors highlight the event that is expected to draw 50,000 e-business and Internet professionals.
The eCRM Forum focuses on the strategies, processes and technologies needed to build valuable consumer relationships. Scheduled programs and speakers include:
- What’s Missing from Traditional eCRM? — David Hsieh, vice president of marketing, Evolve Software
- Legal Value: How CRM Vendors Can Protect Their Intellectual Property and Avoid Conflicts with Clients — Gary Kibel, attorney, Davis and Gilbert, LLP
- Building Competitive Success into Your Brand through Differentiated Customer Care — Joseph W. Murray, managing director, customer management, KPMG Consulting
- Architecting for Change: Transforming the Corporate Helpdesk through Support Automation – A Case Study — Dan Maier, director of product strategy, ePeople
- Designing for Effective Return: The New CRM Metrics — Joseph W. Murray, managing director, customer management, KPMG Consulting
- Enterprise Incentive Management: The Key to Maximizing the Return on Your eCRM Investment — Nina McIntyre, executive vice president, Incentive Systems
- A special one-day Peppers and Rogers Group 1to1 Marketing Forum: 1to1® Strategies That Maximize Customer Value — featuring partners and executives from the CRM consulting firm
- Online Customers: Love ‘Em or Lose ‘Em — Tod Famous, product manager, customer contact business unit, Cisco Systems
- Becoming a Customer-Centric Organization — David Cozzens, vice president, digital strategy, new economy strategic services, Cambridge Technology Partners
- Winning in the Relationship Economy: Realizing a CRM Transformation — Michael Trigg, director of product marketing, E.piphany
- eCRM: The Global E-Marketplace’s Final Frontier — Robert Saultz, director of business development, CRM, IBM
The exhibitor list features established CRM providers, as well as new innovators in the industry: ATL Corporation, Busse Design USA, Cable & Wireless, Cheetah Mail, Clickmarks Inc., Data Systems Analysts, Inc., eGain Communications, Elytics Inc., Emailtopia, Event Continuum, LLC, Fast Search & Transfer, Inc., FIRSTRAIN, Inc., Freedom Technology Media Group, FULLeCOM, Gomez, Inc., Information Technologies Company, Internet Servers Connections, Inc., InternetCommerce.com, ISIT.COM, KPMG Consulting Inc., NetProsys, Inc., Peppers and Rogers, Sane Solutions, LLC, Verity, Inc., Vignette Corporation, Witness Systems, WizSoft, Inc., and WorldCom.