7 Solutions to Boost CRM Performance
7 Solutions to Boost CRM PerformanceEven after investing in big CRM systems from companies like Salesforce, many companies buy solutions that help with routine – but important - tasks like contact management.
- On Way to Omni-Channel, Retailers Try Beacons and More
- Chief Data Officer Role Continues to Evolve
- What Is Sales Enablement Software and Do You Need It?
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- 8 Open Source BPM Software Options
- How HTAP Database Technology Can Help You
- 9 Apps Empowering Finance
- Apache Zeppelin Gets Commercial Backing from ZEPL
- SnapLogic Raises $40M in Series F Funding Round
- Is AI the Next CRM Battleground?
- The Red Herring of Marketing's 'Digital Transformation'
- Node.js Moves to a Stable, VM-Neutral Future
- 6 Call Center Best Practices
- Salesforce Aims for $10B in Fiscal 2018
- Sauce Labs Raises $70M for Application Testing
- 10 Open Source Stream Processing Projects
- Neo Technology Raises $36M to Boost Graph Database App Tech
CRM spending reached $26.3 billion in 2016, up from $23.4 billion in 2015, an increase of 12.3 percent, according to Gartner. The top five vendors account for 45 percent of the market, Gartner says. Despite this, solutions that aim to bolster the performance of CRM systems are popular.
This may be due to a disconnect in how management and sales representatives view CRM. Tellingly, Capterra research found that while factors such as mobility and collaboration capabilities drive CRM purchases, the most-used features are those that help sales reps with routine activities such as calendar management, email marketing and quote/proposal management.
After investing in big CRM systems from companies like Salesforce or Microsoft, many companies purchase solutions that supplement CRM with capabilities geared toward those mundane – but important - tasks that help sales people close deals.