7 Solutions to Boost CRM Performance
7 Solutions to Boost CRM PerformanceEven after investing in big CRM systems from companies like Salesforce, many companies buy solutions that help with routine – but important - tasks like contact management.
- Mobile Business Intelligence: How Some Companies Use It
- Are Open Source Applications Your Best Option?
- Want Big Data ROI? Start with a Strategy
- 4 Best Practices for Data Lakes
- Comprehensive Guide to Field Service Software
- Why Open Source Graph Databases Are Catching on
- How to Maximize Your CRM Spending
- Startup Spotlight: Nylas' Platform for Email Apps
- 5 Ways to Use Virtual Reality in the Enterprise
- Google Puts AI at Center of Rebranded G Suite Productivity Apps
- Analytics for ITSM: 5 Ways to Improve IT Service Delivery
- Is Data Governance the CDO's Responsibility?
- JIRA Service Desk Broadens Customer Support Horizons
- Is a Container Database Right for Your Organization?
- 5 Tips for Getting Started with Advanced Analytics
- DevOps Gives CRM a Boost for Service Organization
- How to Buy Manufacturing ERP Software
CRM spending reached $26.3 billion in 2016, up from $23.4 billion in 2015, an increase of 12.3 percent, according to Gartner. The top five vendors account for 45 percent of the market, Gartner says. Despite this, solutions that aim to bolster the performance of CRM systems are popular.
This may be due to a disconnect in how management and sales representatives view CRM. Tellingly, Capterra research found that while factors such as mobility and collaboration capabilities drive CRM purchases, the most-used features are those that help sales reps with routine activities such as calendar management, email marketing and quote/proposal management.
After investing in big CRM systems from companies like Salesforce or Microsoft, many companies purchase solutions that supplement CRM with capabilities geared toward those mundane – but important - tasks that help sales people close deals.