Global DisplayPort Market Is Forecast To Reach USD 15.80 Billion by 2032
Updated · Apr 19, 2023
WHAT WE HAVE ON THIS PAGE
Definition of Product of market:
Published Via 11Press: DisplayPort provides a digital interface to computers and electronic devices. This market is growing quickly. DisplayPort will grow in size significantly, due to a number of factors.
Market.us reports that according to their report the global DisplayPort market had a value of USD 7.25 billion USD in 2022. This is forecast to increase to USD 15.80 billion USD by 2032. This CAGR will be 8.1% over this period.
Growing adoption of 4K/8K displays and high-performance screens in entertainment and gaming, as well the increased adoption of DisplayPort for embedded systems, are all factors contributing to the market’s growth.
In addition, the report details the increasing demand for DisplayPort within the automotive sector, where the technology is found in digital instrument clusters as well as head-up screens. DisplayPort will be further boosted by the rising trend in connected cars as well as electric vehicle adoption.
Take Advantage of a Free Sample PDF Report | https://market.us/report/displayport-market/request-sample
- North America – North America’s market share for DisplayPort is dominated by high-performance displays used in entertainment and gaming, along with the increased adoption of DisplayPort within embedded systems. North America has grown due to the participation of several large players including Intel Corporation Nvidia Corporation AMD.
- Europe is a market that has grown significantly for DisplayPort. Demand for high-performance screens in the entertainment and gaming industry and adoption of 4K/ 8K displays are driving this growth. Market growth in Europe is also boosted by the presence of key players such as NXP Semiconductors (STMicroelectronics) and STMicroelectronics.
- Asia Pacific: Asia Pacific has the potential to grow at the fastest rate in DisplayPort. This is due in part to the high demand in gaming and entertainment for high-performance displays, but also because of the rapid adoption in embedded devices. Asia Pacific also benefits from the presence of key players like Samsung Electronics LG Electronics Sony Corporation.
- Rest of the World. DisplayPort has a large market in the Rest of the World. This region includes the Middle East Africa Latin America. Increased adoption of displays with high performance in industries such as automotive, healthcare, and aerospace is helping to grow the DisplayPort market.
- DisplayPort Market Growth is Driven by a Growing Demand for High-Performance Displays: DisplayPort has grown in popularity due to an increasing demand for high performing displays. DisplayPort provides a larger bandwidth than most other display interfaces. It allows for greater resolutions and faster refresh rates.
- With 4K, 8K, and higher resolution displays becoming more popular there’s a demand for displays interfaces which can handle these displays. DisplayPort has the ability to support 4K/8K displays and higher refresh speeds than other interfaces. It is therefore a very attractive option for consumers as well as manufacturers.
- DisplayPort being adopted by embedded systems such as medical and digital signage equipment. DisplayPort, with its ability to send both high-quality visual and audio signals through a single wire, is an excellent choice for embedded applications.
- DisplayPort demand is growing in the auto industry. DisplayPort can be found in many infotainment displays, digital instrument panels, and even head-up screens. DisplayPort will be further boosted by the rising trend in connected cars as well as electric vehicle adoption.
- DisplayPort advancements: DisplayPort continues to evolve, and the latest versions of this standard offer features including adaptive sync (adjustable timing) and Display Stream Compaction. DisplayPort advances are driving market growth as consumers and manufacturers look to benefit from the latest DisplayPort features.
Key Market Segments
- Embedded DisplayPort
- Wireless DisplayPort
- Internal DisplayPort
- Micro DisplayPort
- Mini DisplayPort
Key Market Players
- NXP Semiconductors
- Lattice Semiconductor
- Texas Instruments
- Analogix Semiconductor
- Advanced Micro Devices
- DisplayPort is competing with other interfaces, such as HDMI DVI VGA. DisplayPort may offer advantages to these interfaces such as greater bandwidth and the ability to support multiple displays. But manufacturers and consumers might choose another interface based on other factors, including cost, compatibility and user-friendliness.
- DisplayPort compatibility issues: DisplayPort interfaces are not always compatible, posing a challenge to both manufacturers and consumers. As an example, older displays that only support VGA/DVI may require a converter or adapter to be connected to a DisplayPort device.
- DisplayPort enabled devices not available everywhere: DisplayPort may be gaining in popularity but it’s still less widely used than other display interfaces. The market could be limited by the fact that consumers will choose to buy devices using more commonly available interfaces, in order to make sure they are compatible with each other.
- DisplayPort cables and devices can be expensive compared to other display interfaces. Price-sensitive markets may limit the adoption of DisplayPort products.
- Challenges relating to regulations: DisplayPort may face regulatory issues in industries such as aerospace or healthcare, where there are strict rules governing the use electronic devices. DisplayPort adoption in certain industries could be limited, which would have a negative impact on the growth of this market.
- DisplayPort is a growing market due to the demand of virtual reality and augmented realities. DisplayPort is ideal for VR/AR systems that require low latency and high resolution displays. Its support for multiple screens and high bandwidth make it a great choice.
- Adoption in education is increasing: Digital learning technologies are being adopted by the education industry, driving up the demand for displays of high quality. DisplayPort is a popular choice among educational institutions because it supports multiple displays at high resolutions.
- DisplayPort adoption in healthcare: DisplayPort has been adopted by the medical industry for use in diagnostic and imaging equipment. DisplayPort is likely to be in high demand as the medical industry continues to demand higher-quality displays.
- DisplayPort Market growth: Gaming industry has experienced a strong increase in demand, creating new opportunities. DisplayPort is the ideal solution for gamers who demand high performance displays and low latency. DisplayPort supports adaptive sync technology and has a high bandwidth.
- DisplayPort Technology Advances: DisplayPort is evolving and new market opportunities arise. DisplayPort 2.0, for example, offers a maximum bandwidth of 80Gbps. This will allow even higher resolutions, refresh rates and other features. DisplayPort could be adopted in many new applications.
Inquire more or share questions if any, before the purchase on this report at | https://market.us/report/displayport-market/#inquiry
- DisplayPort has to compete with HDMI and USB C interfaces which provide the same features and functions. Cost, compatibility and user-friendliness are some of the factors that may lead manufacturers and consumers to prefer other interfaces such as HDMI and USB-C.
- Adoption of Wireless Display Technologies. As technologies like Miracast and WiFi Direct gain popularity, they could affect the demand DisplayPort. The limitations of wireless display technology are well known, however, the greater convenience and flexibility they provide over wired interfaces could make it a popular choice among consumers and manufactures.
- DisplayPort-compatible devices still aren’t widely available. DisplayPort might be growing in popularity, but its availability is still lower than that of other display interfaces. Consumers may opt to buy products that have more widespread interfaces for compatibility.
- DisplayPort’s high cost could be a barrier to adoption for some markets, particularly those with price-sensitive consumers.
- Challenges relating to regulations: DisplayPort may face regulatory issues in industries such as aerospace or healthcare, where there are strict rules governing the use electronic devices. DisplayPort adoption in certain industries could be limited, which would have a negative impact on the market.
|The market size value in 2022||USD 7.25 Bn|
|Revenue forecast by 2032||USD 15.80 Bn|
|Growth Rate||CAGR Of 8.1%|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of the World|
|Short-Term Projection Year||2028|
|Long-Term Projected Year||2032|
- DisplayPort 2.0: The VESA, the Video Electronics Standards Association, announced in June 2021 the DisplayPort 2.0 Standard. This standard supports a maximum of 16K resolution at 60Hz and improved compression for faster data transfer rates. The new DisplayPort standard will drive demand in coming years for DisplayPort enabled devices.
- Gaming industry adoption: In recent years the gaming market has driven DisplayPort sales, with gamers demanding higher refresh rates. DisplayPort will account for 70% of gaming monitor connections by 2020 according to a DSCC report (Display Supply Chain Consultants).
- USB-C is on the rise: USB C, which allows data as well as video to be transmitted over a single USB cable, has been gaining popularity in recent years. DisplayPort enabled USB-C products such as monitors, laptops and smartphones are on the rise.
- Demand for higher-resolution screens: As 4K and even 8K display options become more common, the demand for DisplayPort devices capable of supporting these resolutions is increasing. The trend will continue as content in high-resolution becomes more available.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: What is the current market size for the DisplayPort Market?
A: According to a report by Market.us, the DisplayPort Market was valued at USD 7.25 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 15.80 billion by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
Q: What are the key segments of the DisplayPort Market?
A: The DisplayPort Market can be segmented based on By Type (Embedded DisplayPort, Wireless DisplayPort, Internal DisplayPort, Micro DisplayPort, MyDP/SlimPort, Mini DisplayPort), Application (Domestic, Commercial), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa).
Q: Who are the key players in the DisplayPort Market?
A: Some of the key players in the DisplayPort Market include NXP Semiconductors, STMicroelectronics, Lattice Semiconductor, Intel, ADLINK, Texas Instruments, Analogix Semiconductor, and Advanced Micro Devices.
Contact Person: Mr. Lawrence John
Market.us (Powered By Prudour Pvt. Ltd.)
Tel: +1 718 618 4351
Send Email: [email protected]
The team behind market.us, marketresearch.biz, market.biz and more. Our purpose is to keep our customers ahead of the game with regard to the markets. They may fluctuate up or down, but we will help you to stay ahead of the curve in these market fluctuations. Our consistent growth and ability to deliver in-depth analyses and market insight has engaged genuine market players. They have faith in us to offer the data and information they require to make balanced and decisive marketing decisions.