Pipeliner CRM Updates App with Gmail Integration, More
Updated · Jul 30, 2014
Pipeliner CRM has updated its flagship application with productivity and usability enhancements, including more functional calendar views, social media improvements, customization to lead scoring and native integrations with Box and Gmail.
Among the software’s new features and improvements:
- The customizable calendar now integrates with Google Calendar and/or Outlook Calendar, including five different layout views and versatile activity flow.
- Improved social media integration now offers auto-refresh social feeds and improved photo quality.
- Integration with Box enables users to store, open and auto-sync Box files directly within Pipeliner CRM.
- Gmail integration enables users to send and receive emails within Pipeliner CRM and also to have a complete history of communication with all contacts.
- Customized mathematical scoring fields with a built-in interface that scores the viability of any prospect, lead or opportunity and includes auto-calculations for use cases like interest and taxes.
Gearing up for growth, Pipeliner also recently made several key appointments, including Eric Quanstrom as chief marketing officer, Alyson Button Stone as content director and Rachel Miller as chief listener support this growth strategy.
Pipeliner CRM software is available via a 30-day free trial.
Paul Ferrill has been writing for over 15 years about computers and network technology. He holds a BS in Electrical Engineering as well as a MS in Electrical Engineering. He is a regular contributor to the computer trade press. He has a specialization in complex data analysis and storage. He has written hundreds of articles and two books for various outlets over the years. His articles have appeared in Enterprise Apps Today and InfoWorld, Network World, PC Magazine, Forbes, and many other publications.