Self-Help Upgrade Released
Updated · Sep 24, 2001
Montana-based CRM solutions provider RightNow Technologieshas released version 5.0 of its flagship application, Web eService Center. The self-service solution enables customers to draw upon the information of an integrated single knowledge base from any communication channel. RightNow Web eService Center uses an intelligent e-mail response management and robust live chat and collaboration system to achieve immediate and consistent personalized service.
Additionally, RightNow Technologies will provide its Web eService Center for free to all government agencies and private sector organizations involved in rescue efforts. Already in use by government agencies, including Medicare and the Social Security Administration, the free offer has already been accepted by the Air Force and New York University. A working online self-help facility can be implemented within 48 hours at no cost for any qualified organization that requests it.
The Web eService Center self-help system can be particularly valuable to government agencies and other organizations attempting to communicate effectively with large numbers of people, despite the limited number of staff that they can devote to answering phone calls.
Features of Web eService Center 5.0 include:
- Self-learning knowledge base technology, which dynamically builds content based on customers’ actual inquiries and interactions.
- “Browse for Answers” automatically structures content for easy navigation into a logical, hierarchical structure based on the search and query terms that customers actually use.
- “SmartSense” — flags and routes inquiries based on emotional content using intelligent language recognition technology to alert agents when customers express anger or dissatisfaction.
- RightNow Live: Immediate, one-on-one service for Web customers with co-browsing capability.
- Multi-language support for global e-business. Supported languages are English (US and UK), Spanish, French (European and Canadian), German, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Czech, Greek, and Polish.
RightNow customers include Air Canada, Ben & Jerry’s, Black & Decker, Motorola, Nike, Nortel, Pitney Bowes, Sanyo, Social Security Administration, Sprint, and more than 1,100 other organizations in a wide range of vertical markets.